The appropriate tax amount by item will be included with your refund. Original shipping and handling fees (if applicable) may be deducted from the value of your refund unless the return is a result of our error. Refunds will be issued in the same form as payment originally used for purchase except as specified below:
- Purchases made with a debit card will be refunded to said card.
- A Store Return Card will be issued for all purchases made using a gift card or gift receipt/purchases.
At this time we do not offer exchanges. If you would like to exchange a product, please return it using our returns process and then place a new order.
**See exceptions below.
Grassillini Store Purchases
Return with Receipt:
If your Grassillini purchase does not meet your satisfaction, it may be returned or exchanged at any Grassillini location for full purchase amount within 30 days. Refunds will be offered in the original method of payment, except:
- Purchases made with a debit card will be refunded as cash.
- A Store Return Card will be issued for all purchases made using a gift card or gift receipt.
- Returns purchased with a check require a 10 day waiting period. Check purchases within 10 days may be refunded on a Return Card.
- Online purchases made using PayPal will be refunded in cash.
- All returns and exchanges must be new, unused and in original packaging, with exceptions for defective merchandise and products.
- Our policy also covers your online purchases that can be returned to any Grassillini location or by following the online return instructions on the packing slip, some restrictions apply. In-store purchases may not be returned online.
Return without Receipt:
Grassillini will make every attempt to assist in locating a receipt by offering receipt look-up for purchases made with a credit or debit card. For receipts located, returns will follow the Return with Receipt method.
- For returns in which the receipt cannot be located, a valid photo ID (U.S., Canada or Mexico Driver’s License, U.S. state-issued ID, Canadian Provincial ID, Passport or U.S. Military ID) must be presented by customer and will be recorded at the time of the return.
- Information from a customer ID will be retained in a secure database solely for the purposes of refund authorization and fraud prevention.
- Refunds will be given at the item’s lowest price sold within the previous 90 days.
- Refunds will be in the form of a Store Return Card and/or merchandise exchange.
Exceptions to General Return Policy
- Products are returnable or exchangeable only if the packaging is unopened and a receipt is provided. Items damaged or deemed defective during the manufacturer’s warranty period must be returned directly to the manufacturer, except returns as required by law.
- Gift cards and Prepaid Cards are not returnable or exchangeable, except where required by law.
- Custom Framing orders may be reworked at the same store location within 14 days of pickup.
- Classes are refundable up to the start date of the class, in store only.
- Grassillini reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges.
- Purchases prior to April 15th, 2021 will adhere to the old return policy of 180 days.